Sunday, July 19, 2009

Conversations with a Two Year Old

As I walk into Micheala's room, she's wailing, not crying wailing. She hasn't been crying long because it seems to start as soon as I stepped out of the shower. Walking into the room, I instantly smell the culprit to Micheala's crying.
"Mommy I poop!"
"Yes Micheala I can smell it. Why is your shirt off?"
"I took it off."
"I can see that. Oh Micheala, that's nasty."
"Nasty?"
I lay Micheala down to change her big, nasty poopey, making faces and sounds as I'm getting ready to peel and wipe. Then Micheala says to me...
"Mommy you funny. I funny too Mommy."
"Yes Micheala you are funny."

No comments:

All about us....

My photo
Josh and I met while working for a Chick-fil-A in Winter Springs, FL. He was my prom date and my dream! We married five years later, and are about so celebrate our sixth wedding aniversary! We both graduated from the University of Central Florida. He majored in Management Information Systems, and I am an Elementary Education major. We are have started many new adventures in the last few years. We have a BEAUTIFUL little girl! She was name after our best friend, Michael Callin, who went home to be with the Lord August 2, 2006. She has been a true blessing to us! We really enjoy her. We've recently moved to Texas to pursue a career change for Josh! He is a PILOT now! So cool how God works!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Poppy Designs