Saturday, June 20, 2009

Rockwall


So for almost a year, I have stared out from the Welcome Center desk at Branch Crossing at the Rockwall. Almost everyday I told myself...I've got to at least try it. I didn't like the idea of being up that high or descending from a rope. Not to mention, I didn't know anyone that was willing to try it with me. Well, not anyone above ten years of age.
Well, I found someone!!! My dad, Frank, went with me!!! With my dad and the rockwall staff pushing me on, I was able to climb three different walls, and got halfway up a fourth. I would have said they encouraged me...but that would not be proper word. Every time I wanted to come down, I heard, "You're kidding right? Just...." "We'll never let you live it down..." It was pretty awesome...but my hands are hurting now...

1 comment:

Veronica Maria said...

haha, awesome! now i want to go!!

All about us....

My photo
Josh and I met while working for a Chick-fil-A in Winter Springs, FL. He was my prom date and my dream! We married five years later, and are about so celebrate our sixth wedding aniversary! We both graduated from the University of Central Florida. He majored in Management Information Systems, and I am an Elementary Education major. We are have started many new adventures in the last few years. We have a BEAUTIFUL little girl! She was name after our best friend, Michael Callin, who went home to be with the Lord August 2, 2006. She has been a true blessing to us! We really enjoy her. We've recently moved to Texas to pursue a career change for Josh! He is a PILOT now! So cool how God works!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Poppy Designs