Saturday, May 30, 2009

Stuck

I guess I'm super codependent because I feel so stuck in my life right now. Two years ago I never thought that we would be where we are at today. At the bottom starting all over AGAIN. Its a catch 22. I'm grateful and happy that Josh has finally found something that he really likes, but I guess I didn't realize that it would take so long to get going. What I really hate right now is being full-time working mommy. I feel like I'm doing Micheala a disservice by putting her into daycare five days a week. Soon right?!
On a brighter note!!! I'm really excited about bringing Micheala to see UP today!!! Praise God for the little rainbows in life.

1 comment:

Veronica Maria said...

Bayje, I'm glad you moved here and we became friends:) You're one of my favorite people ever! We need to do more Friday nights together! p.s. i fell asleep in the car last night.

All about us....

My photo
Josh and I met while working for a Chick-fil-A in Winter Springs, FL. He was my prom date and my dream! We married five years later, and are about so celebrate our sixth wedding aniversary! We both graduated from the University of Central Florida. He majored in Management Information Systems, and I am an Elementary Education major. We are have started many new adventures in the last few years. We have a BEAUTIFUL little girl! She was name after our best friend, Michael Callin, who went home to be with the Lord August 2, 2006. She has been a true blessing to us! We really enjoy her. We've recently moved to Texas to pursue a career change for Josh! He is a PILOT now! So cool how God works!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Poppy Designs