Monday, May 25, 2009

Sick Babies

I think there is almost nothing worse that when you're little one is sick. Of course a sick husband is a close second. I feel almost as if I've failed Micheala somehow. I've exposed her and not protected her from her current ailment. I felt hopeless when the doctor told me that all I could really do is give her Motrin and Tylenol to bring the fever down and feed her light snacks. The stomach bug is the WORST. She's been fighting a fever since Friday. Saturday and Sunday seemed to be the worst of it. She made it through the night without a fever, but woke up with a slight one this morning. I hate it because there's nothing I can do but hold her. Which is all I've been doing all weekend, carrying her everywhere. I'm starting to get cabin fever from boredom and the cartoons.

No comments:

All about us....

My photo
Josh and I met while working for a Chick-fil-A in Winter Springs, FL. He was my prom date and my dream! We married five years later, and are about so celebrate our sixth wedding aniversary! We both graduated from the University of Central Florida. He majored in Management Information Systems, and I am an Elementary Education major. We are have started many new adventures in the last few years. We have a BEAUTIFUL little girl! She was name after our best friend, Michael Callin, who went home to be with the Lord August 2, 2006. She has been a true blessing to us! We really enjoy her. We've recently moved to Texas to pursue a career change for Josh! He is a PILOT now! So cool how God works!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Poppy Designs