For at least five years, I have been begging Josh for an icecream cake for my birthday! Which, would haven't been a problem for him to find,except, I requested a mint chocolate chip cake. I saw one a few weeks earlier and knew that it must taste like a slice of heaven. Josh searched for a few days looking for a place that could make my cake in time for my birthday. After a team effort, my parents were able to locate a place that had one!! I was so excited!!!
Five years was SOOOO worth the wait! Since my little brothers were unable to come in for my birthday, there was plenty of left overs. The cake has been a highlight for several days now! Now the real problem is....how do you top that for the following year?
1 comment:
I love Chocolate, I love Ice Cream, and I love Mint. Too bad you don't live here. I would have come over and stole a bite. That is since you had left overs :)
Post a Comment