Monday, July 14, 2008

Fears

Fears...the stuff that Satan feeds off of...because then we begin to worship the situation instead of relying on God to take care of us.
Fears...everyone has ones they are afraid to admit. Failure to achieve, or the appearance of.
My fears...one of my biggest fears is taking care of Micheala's needs. Having the financial ability to get her what she needs. (*Maybe a few things that she wants.) Because if I can't take care of her needs I must be a failure as a mom right? I must be doing something wrong?! Or I made the decision to have her, and now... I know they are lies, and they eat at my heart. Satan the deceiver loves to feed me these lines...especially after I finish paying our bills. Its hard for me to relax and rely on God's provisions for us. We are blessed to have a place to stay, food in our bellies (GREAT Food too), and clothes. Although Micheala grows so quickly. We are blessed because we have jobs, and although they aren't exactly what we want, and we aren't exactly in the place we'd thought we'd be in once we had kids...we are grateful. Grateful that we will make some money to pay for our needs. There are still many needs, but we are peaceful and learning to be more patient.
Fears...what does our future hold for us? Will we still be living in my parent's house next year? Will we have been able to sell our home in Orlando? Will we have to move back? Be still...Bayje...trust. Wow, God is the giver of peace and love. I often fall and feel so scared that I'm literally sick, but then I hear him whisper to me (sometimes he shouts)..BE STILL.
Fears...I am learning to take them ALL to God. I fall so much, and I am have to continue to go back and do it over. No matter how many times he tells me, or someone reminds me, I fall and have to learn it all over again.
Thank you Lord for our jobs! For our health and the ability to work. Thank you for our healthy baby girl and protecting her! Thank you for her development and the chance to spend another day being her mommy. Thank you for the roof over our heads, for the food on the table, and the clothes our backs. Thank you that we have the ability to pay for gas in cars. Thank you for family love and support! Help me to continue to trust in your love and power. Help me to trust you with our future.

No comments:

All about us....

My photo
Josh and I met while working for a Chick-fil-A in Winter Springs, FL. He was my prom date and my dream! We married five years later, and are about so celebrate our sixth wedding aniversary! We both graduated from the University of Central Florida. He majored in Management Information Systems, and I am an Elementary Education major. We are have started many new adventures in the last few years. We have a BEAUTIFUL little girl! She was name after our best friend, Michael Callin, who went home to be with the Lord August 2, 2006. She has been a true blessing to us! We really enjoy her. We've recently moved to Texas to pursue a career change for Josh! He is a PILOT now! So cool how God works!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Poppy Designs