Monday, March 9, 2009

My Embarrassing Day at Ross

Micheala and I made a trip to Ross. She didn't have much of a nap at school and wanted to get out of the cart and touch everything. We passed the shoes and she wanted to try them ALL on. After every shoe she screamed for another one. I'm sure the whole store heard her. If that wasn't embarrassing enough, pulling her away from the shoes created another screaming fit.By the time I made it to check out, I wanted out of there. The lines of course are long, and Micheala is itching to make a break for it. I can't even strap her down because the buckle on the cart is broken.As the young lady is commenting on how cute Micheala is, my precious little girl decides to stand up in the seat and begins peeing. Oh, and it gets better...the diaper some how managed to come undone on one side. So now Micheala is soaking her clothes, the shopping cart, and leaving a nice puddle on the floor. The store manager was not pleased, and sweet old lady behind me shot me a look that could kill.I tried my best to leave with my dignity and my wet child.

No comments:

All about us....

My photo
Josh and I met while working for a Chick-fil-A in Winter Springs, FL. He was my prom date and my dream! We married five years later, and are about so celebrate our sixth wedding aniversary! We both graduated from the University of Central Florida. He majored in Management Information Systems, and I am an Elementary Education major. We are have started many new adventures in the last few years. We have a BEAUTIFUL little girl! She was name after our best friend, Michael Callin, who went home to be with the Lord August 2, 2006. She has been a true blessing to us! We really enjoy her. We've recently moved to Texas to pursue a career change for Josh! He is a PILOT now! So cool how God works!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Poppy Designs