There is absolutely nothing worse than when your daughter's school calls you and tells you that your little one is sick and to come as soon as possible to pick her up. Micheala has been fighting a cold for what seems like weeks. After my health insurance finally cleared, I had enough and decided to bring Micheala into the doctor. (Under the "advice" of the childcare workers at the YMCA Child Development Center) I knew that when I brought her that she would probably be fine, but I brought her on the off chance that I was wrong. Luckily, I wasn't this time, and she just had another cold. Still, it is difficult watching your little one recover.
Luckily, our visit to the doctor didn't ruin our plans for the day!! Josh took off of work and we all went the Houston Zoo. And, although Micheala seemed to enjoy her time at the Zoo and was in awe of the animals, she wasn't as excited as I hoped she would be. The monkeys were her favorite part. She made sure to say Hello and Goodbye to every monkey in the zoo. Regardless, I was in heaven!!! We so rarely get the chance to spend the day with Josh. It was a true blessing.
No comments:
Post a Comment