Fall is finally here in Texas! I feel like I've been waiting forever for the cool down, and I can't wait for the cold weather. I love sitting outside by a fire watching Micheala enjoy her family.
A few weeks ago, my little brother, Timmy proposed to his girlfriend Terra. It is so weird to see the family grow so much. We don't even have grandkids yet! I can't wait for someone else to have a baby in the family! The Green family has another one on the way as well!!! Lori and Justin are expecting an April Fool's baby. We haven't heard what they're having, I'm hoping for another girl! We need to take over the male dominated Green line. Its tied right now. :)
Josh is flying a lot, but not always for pay. That is sometimes frustrating, but he's still building time. A few regional airlines have started hiring again, so Josh is preping himself for that possiblity. Kolgan has a base here in Houston, and we're hoping that God will open a doorway for that possibility.
Micheala is adjusting well to going to preschool full-time. Her mommy struggles more with it than she does. Fridays Daddy takes the day off to be with his little girl, and that helps a lot. She's been pretty sick all week, but today she finally seems to be turning a corner.
The YMCA is a different creature! BUT I am finally sleeping again. Teaching preschool was just not my cup of tea. I'm better suited for older children and teaching adults. These last few weeks I've enjoyed getting to know the staff more and meeting our regular members. It feels a little like being in Chick-fil-A again, but without all of the grease. ; )
No comments:
Post a Comment