Friday, August 8, 2008

Expecting?!

We are expecting....another niece or nephew!!! Hehe...thought it might be fun to mess around and tease everyone a little bit. My brother in law and sister in law, Justin and Lori, are expecting a little baby in April. Jace, my soon to be kindergarten nephew, would like a little boy. ;) The Green Family is grown quite a bit, and we certainly didn't expect anyone to have any more...except maybe Josh and I. Which, there are days when I think another one would be sweet, and then she gets up from her nap and tears the house apart. Maybe when she becomes a little more independent we'll consider it.
Otherwise, things are going well. Josh has been flying consistently, and today he'll have flown close to 8 hours. God has been good in providing for us...I keep praying for patience for Joshua.
I start teaching preschool in a few short weeks. I'm excited and scared. It will be the first time that Micheala will be away from me or family for more that a few hours, but I'm not worried about her. I'm more worried that I'm going to have separation anxiety. I'm really excited about reading with kids again!!! I LOVE TO READ!!!

No comments:

All about us....

My photo
Josh and I met while working for a Chick-fil-A in Winter Springs, FL. He was my prom date and my dream! We married five years later, and are about so celebrate our sixth wedding aniversary! We both graduated from the University of Central Florida. He majored in Management Information Systems, and I am an Elementary Education major. We are have started many new adventures in the last few years. We have a BEAUTIFUL little girl! She was name after our best friend, Michael Callin, who went home to be with the Lord August 2, 2006. She has been a true blessing to us! We really enjoy her. We've recently moved to Texas to pursue a career change for Josh! He is a PILOT now! So cool how God works!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Poppy Designs