

As many know, Josh and I moved to Texas in January. It has been an adventure to say the least. Leaving Chick-fil-A was one of the hardest and easiest things we've had to do. Chick-fil-A taught us a lot and prepared Josh to be comfortable in leadership and training positions. He is very confident and extremely excited about this new career change. I wasn't thrilled about the change at first, but who ever is? But, I knew that becoming a pilot was a dream of his!! So...I took a large leap of faith and left Florida, with no plans!!!
Micheala, Josh, and I moved in with my parents while we get back on our feet. They have been a HUGE blessing to us. Micheala loves being here with my parents.
Josh left Houston and started training in Arlington, TX in early March. Micheala and I are extremely proud of him. He studied hard before he left and has stayed ahead all throughout the program. He is multi-engine and instrument rated. This weekend he has his checkride for his commercial rating! Things have progressed rather quickly. Please pray for him this Saturday!!!
I am learning how to be a stay at home mommy! It has been difficult. Josh and I have both been the kind of people that are always doing something. Micheala has made us slow down a little, which is a GREAT thing! She is a precious but very independent little thing! No one knows where that comes from. She is growing rapidly and learning to do so many new things. Sometimes I catch myself almost on the verge of an emotional episode.
We are slowly making new friends and trying different churches. It is hard to start all over.
God has been good and provided for us in ways that we didn't even think about! Only one more month and Josh will be home again with us! Our prayer is that God would open up doors for a job, so that Josh wouldn't have to instruct.
No comments:
Post a Comment